WhatsApp / SMS / Call: + 60 – 18 – 2293577
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/mymamsa
Certified Executive Pre MBA
Offered by by MAMSA
Certified by CEPMBA (UK)
– Bright Career Opportunity & Job Security
– Salary Increment and Job Promotion
– Graduated so far: more than 20,000 graduates
– Online Learning, study from home
– Join MAMSA and earn Certificate / Certification / Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Bachelor Degree and Master Degree without leaving your Job
– Flexible Entry Criteria
– Less fee than regular universities
– Study from anywhere around the world
– Registered Learning Provider of Asia e University
– 100% assignment based, Short duration (10 to 15 months)
– 100% e-Learning, no class attendance, no year-end project paper (only modular assignments)
– GSSP (Guided Self Study Program) with easy to follow online study material
– Can withdraw EPF
– International and National recognized multinational University
– As Advertised in Astro Vanavil & THR Raaga
– Program Director: Professor Dr. Partheban Sinnappan (experienced in Distance Learning for Working Adults for more than 20 years)
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT for Certified Executive Pre MBA by MAMSA
- Students need to provide a SPM / STPM or equivalent. ( relevant to the courses)
- Foreign Students should demonstrate writing and speaking competency in the English language by submitting a proof of a minimum score of 500 in the TOEFL test.
- Students should know how to use the computer and the internet.
- Students must have an e-mail address.
- Consult with our consultants, since each academic institutions and courses may have various requirement needs.
Educational Material Information
- The educational Material is the written or/and the audio material prepared by the MAMSA or respective institution to cover each subject.
- Students should purchase the Educational Material when they register for their courses.
- MAMSA sends the material upon the receiving the registration form.
- The Educational Material should reach the students before the beginning of the semester unless they register late.
- If the student doesn’t receive the Educational Material one day before the beginning of the semester, he/she needs to contact us immediately
- For more information on the educational material please contact us via e-mail or phone.
- Students who completed their admission and registration may move to the next stage in the process.
- Students will receive the related educational material based on their registration date. This the material includes:
- Professors’ / facilitators contact list (if any)
- Course syllabus
- Course material
- Dates of exams ( if any)
- Students have one week to submit their written answers. (subject to respective institutions regulations)
- Students should contact their facilitators to schedule their oral exams based on specific deadlines. (If any)
- Students should be serious about meeting assignment deadlines.
- All course requirements should be submitted by the last day of the term.
- Based on our experience in this field, we sincerely advise our students to follow and apply the following tips:
In addition to our required educational material, we highly recommend our students to take advantage of our virtual library and other reliable resources to learn more about their subjects.
- Students must take advantage of the availability of the respective institutions faculty to answer their questions.
- Sincerity and individual pursuance are the necessary conditions for deeds’ acceptance.